The suggested Workshop Kit helps create the contemporary school learning space as a complex environment where major components of pedagogical, technological, infrastructural, social, and human endeavors are integrated and interconnected.
The Workshop Kit helps educational institutions (re)imagine and (re)think the structure of the innovative teaching and learning environments, their strategy development and integration into a holistic institution approach, as well as measuring the success of development and implementation, and collecting of evidence data.
It aims to act as a scaffold to set up innovative facilities in educational institutions, which will outline the Pedagogical Design including the emerging pedagogical approach, pedagogical processes and assessment action, Space Design, Technological Design, Infrastructural Design, and Social Design.
Workshop Kit consists of:
- Workshop Guide
- Workshop Game Cards
- Workshop Game Board
- Exemplary Cards
The workshop is intended to be a brainstorm for planning and crafting the Innovative Classroom in your institution. However, the structure is flexible and can be used in different ways. For example:
- By a lecturer at teacher training institutions for pre-service teachers to develop their pedagogical, digital, social, communication and organization competences.
- For establishing a new school reality (in case of possible pandemic-related crisis) in which digital technologies are a mainstream practice holistically integrated into the learning process.
- Before submitting an application for a grant to refine and complete the ICR idea.
- At the start of ICR functioning to identify the intended impact and finalize activities.
- During maintenance of ICR to track progress against intended impacts or to reassess them.
This workshop kit is published under the terms and conditions of the Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/). The illustration can be reused under an attribution to Olga Kosheleva | envisualize.me.