“New pedagogical Approaches in STEAM Education”
September 26-27, 2019
Conference “New pedagogical approaches in STEAM education” has been organized within the framework of the international project MoPED: “Modernization of Pedagogical Higher Education by Innovative Teaching Instruments” (№ 586098-EPP-1-2017-1 -UA-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP) of the EU program Erasmus + KA2 Cooperation for Innovation and Good Practices – Capacity Building in Higher Education, will be conducted on September 26-27, 2019 in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Conference important dates:
June 15, 2019 – Article Submission Deadline;
June 28, 2019 – Notification about the Acceptance/ Rejection of Articles;
September 5, 2019 – Approval of Original Layouts for Printing;
September 6, 2019 – Proceedings and Agenda ready;
September 20, 2019 – Registration Deadline;
September 26- 27, 2019 – Conference dates.
Conference working languages: English, Ukrainian.
To participate in the conference, please fill in the registration form.
Conference Agenda (draft)
MAIN CONFERENCE DIRECTIONS
- Innovative Teaching Methods for Future Teachers.
- STEAM-Education in Teachers Training.
- STEAM-Education in Primary School.
- E-environment of Modern University.
- Teachers’ Digital Competence.
- Digital Technologies in Pedagogical Education.
- Digital Technologies in Modern Higher Education.
- Computing and Programming Basics in Primary School.
- New Ukrainian School Teacher Digital Profile.
- Virtual and Augmented Reality in Education.
Review process: submitted articles will undergo the “blind” review process.
Articles on the conference will be published in the electronic scientific professional journal «Open Educational E-Environment of the Modern University», which is included and indexed by scientometric databases.
MoPED project members’ participation in the conference is free.
Attention! The organizing committee reserves the right to decline reports and articles which do not meet the above-mentioned requirements
Each article is published only in one language (English or Ukrainian).
Registration and submission of articles
- Register on the site.
- Fill in carefully all the fields of the registration form and select the role of an “Author”.
- Log in the site using the login and password you have been sent.
- Go to the [New Submission] link.
- Follow the 5 steps in submitting the article to the journal, following the instructions.
04212, Kyiv, 13-b Marshala Tymoshenka Str., Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University, IT in Education Laboratory, room 004-А.
Nataliia Morze – Vice-Rector on Information Technologies, Doctor of Sciences in Pedagogy, Professor, Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine – Project Manager in BGKU
Telephone for information:
(044) 485-20-87, (044) 272-18-62.