Project Management and Coordination
The WP7 is responsible for management and coordination of the project. It is closely connected with all other WPs and provides a smooth and stable run of the project on different levels, including administrative, financial and qualitative.
- Setting of project Steering Committee;
- Registering the project in the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine;
- Signing of Consortium Agreement;
- Establishing financial management;
- Establishing rules and regulation internally in the consortium, management strategy, based on the guidelines;
- Establishing/developing easy to use communication channels between partners;
- Organizing of project coordinating meetings;
- Preparing and submitting of the progress and final reports;
- Organizing of the financial audit.
7.1. Arrangement of all legal documents (deadline: 31.12.2017).
7.2. Established Steering Committee and management structure (deadline: 31.12.2017).
7.3. Operational management (deadline: 14.12.2020).
Precarpathian National University named after Vasyl Stefanyk (P1)
University of Deusto (P2)