Dissemination and Exploitation for further Sustainability
Dissemination and exploitation MoPED strategy will be strictly directed to spreading the word about the project successes and outcomes by using various communication channels.
- Design of MoPED logo;
- Development and maintenance of project website;
- Outline project dissemination and exploitation strategy plan;
- Advertising and distribution of MoPED outcomes and results via various media channels;
- Providing project information to potential users: publishing informative brochure, folders, articles (at least 5/year) in local media;
- Providing didactical/methodological materials/info to different target groups;
- Running 9 info days in each university during the life cycle of the project;
- Conduction of 1 round table and 1 workshop per project year by each participating University;
- Organizing and carrying out project International “Technology& Education in Ukraine” Conference together with master classes;
- Development of Sustainability plan.
6.1. Dissemination Instruments (deadline: 14.10.2020).
6.4. Accreditation of the developed courses at the University level (deadline: 01.09.2020).
6.5. Developed Sustainability Plan (deadline: 05.04.2021).
Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University (P7)
State Institution “Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University”