On September 26 – 27, 2019, Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University hosted distinguished guests and partners attending the International Conference «New Pedagogical Approaches in STEAM Education» within the framework of the project “Modernization of Pedagogical Higher Education by Innovative Teaching Instruments” (MoPED) of the EU program Erasmus + KA2 – Development of Higher Education Capacity, No. 586098-EPP-1-2017-1-UA-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP.
Teachers from all partner universities of the project participated in the conference:
· Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, Ukraine
· Universidad de Deusto, Spain
· AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland
· University of Cyprus, Cyprus
· Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University, Ukraine
· Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi Hryhorii Skovoroda State Pedagogical University, Ukraine
· Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University, Ukraine
· South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K. D. Ushynsky, Ukraine
· Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University, Ukraine
· LLC “Quality Ukraine”, Ukraine
Viktor Ogneviuk, Professor, Doctor of Philosophy, Professor, Full Member of the National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine, Rector of Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University and Ihor Tsependa, Doctor of Political Science, Professor, Rector of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National Universityaddressed the participants with welcoming speeches.
Speeches by invited international experts prof.dr. A.J.M. de Jong (Ton), professor of Instructional Technology, Faculty of Behavioral Sciences, Head of the Department of Instructional Technology, University of Twente, Netherlands and an M. Pawlowski, Doctor, Professor for Business Information Systems, Ruhr West University of Applied Sciences, Germany arouse interest and meaningful discussion. The participants were interested to learn about the leading world ideas about active learning of pedagogical and natural sciences students, the Go-Lab ecosystem for STEAM innovative education, digital transformation and how to organize their professional lives in the age of digitalization.