On September 25, 2019, MoPED project members took part in Inter-project coaching within the framework of international projects of the EU ERASMUS + program “MoPED – Modernization of Pedagogical Higher Education by Innovative Teaching Instruments”” (№586098-EPP-1-2017-1-EN-EPPKA2-CBHE -JP), “Digital Competence Framework for Ukrainian Teachers and Citizens” (№598236-EPP-1-2018-1-LT-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP), CBHE QUAERE “Quality Assurance System in Ukraine: Development Based on ENQA Standards and Rules” with the participation of representatives of the National Erasmus + Office in Ukraine Svitlana Shitikova and Zhanna Talanova. The event was held at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Over 30 participants from 9 Ukrainian and 3 European HEIs took part in the event.
During the coaching, the participants presented the following reports:
- On the development of the QUAERE project and prospects for their implementation in the development of the quality assurance system of higher education in Ukraine on the basis of European standards;
- External procedures for assessing the quality of higher education: the experience of the QUAERE project;
- The impact of the TEMPUS project program on the creation of a modern educational environment at Taras Shevchenko National University;
- Modernization of teacher training programs within the MoPED project;
- Description of digital competence of the pedagogical worker.
The format of this meeting allowed to exchange work experience in various projects on the formation of digital competence of teachers, professional mobility, updating the content of educational programs in accordance with new educational standards taking into account best European practices, quality assurance, preparation of EIT for accreditation of educational programs.
The meeting was held in a fruitful and friendly atmosphere!