On February 21, 2018, was held a meeting at SHEI «Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi Hryhorii Skovoroda State Pedagogical University», attended by representatives of the National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine.
During the meeting, the following issues were considered:
– development of critical thinking in the process of teaching history;
– conceptual foundations of the New Ukrainian School;;
– the use of information and communication technologies in the educational process as a requirement of the present;
– results of studying primary school students in the context of the requirements of the New Ukrainian School;
– integrated learning, its capabilities and problems;
– speech development of junior schoolchildren – the main benchmark of the New Ukrainian school;
– formation of subject competences of students in the process of studying geography;
– children of the XXI century and how to teach them.
In addition, attention is focused on contemporary educational trends and the implementation of international programs. Thus, at the meeting, the project of the European Union Erasmus + KA2 No. 586098-EPP-1-2017-1-UA-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP «Modernization of Pedagogical Higher Education by Innovative Teaching Instruments (MoPED)» was presented, the partner of which is SHEI «Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi Hryhorii Skovoroda State Pedagogical University».
The participants were acquainted with the goals and objectives of the MoPED project, with its expected results. It was announced that it is planned to create conditions for the modernization of curricula; improvement of the quality of the competence of graduates of institutions of higher education in accordance with European standards; organization of cooperation between universities and schools.
In the course of the project implementation, it is planned to develop new educational disciplines using STEAM-education technology and update the content of the subjects that are already being taught; creation of innovation classes; writing manuals; holding conferences, seminars, trainings, etc.